We are excited to be working with our new partners at Antilles Helicopter Services. Through us at SunfunBVI, you can book extraordinary sightseeing tours of the most beautiful islands from a bird’s eye view!
Please do not miss the opportunity to marvel at the Nature’s Little Secrets from the skies above. With four different tour options below to choose from, this unique adventure is a must have for a memorable visit to the Virgin Islands.
- Cloud Nine: Discover the awe-inspiring beauty of this hidden paradise in total comfort and style.
The fun begins at lift off! This helicopter tour represents the best value The Antilles Helicopters have to offer and is action packed from the beginning to end. This is a perfect scenic flight for helicopter first-timers to see the beauty of the islands from above. Hovering in a helicopter is one of those “Bucket List” items that everyone should experience at least once.
From $ 90 per person [18 – 20 minutes of pure glee]
**If you have never flown in a helicopter before… This will be the best $ 90 you will ever spend!
- Nature's Kaleidoscope: During this flight, you will experience stunning views of Virgin Gorda’s North Sound and surrounding islands including Necker, home of the Sr Richard Branson, Eustatia, home of Larry Page (Yes Google), Saba Rock Bar and Restaurant, Bitter End Yacht Club, and Yacht Club Costa Smeralda’s Mega Yacht Marina. This tour also includes the seldom seen south side of Virgin Gorda with the Copper Mine and the famous Baths.
From $130 per person [Approx. 25 minutes of dazzling WOW !]
- Treasure Chest: A distinctive showcase of the jewels of the British Virgin Islands this tour extends from Norman to Necker Island. Combining the routes and attractions from all of the various flights, this helicopter tour has something for everyone to see so why don’t you ‘Unlock Nature’s Little Secrets’.
From $ 190 per person [Approx.. 35 minutes air time… a Gem of a tour]
- Angel’s Window: Why not go for the best and treat yourself to the premier scenic aerial tour of all the islands except Anegada. This is the flight where one views panoramic vistas very few people have, or ever will see! On this tour you will undoubtedly experience one of the most picturesque places on earth in the best way possible!
From $ 260 per person [approx.. 50 minutes of indulgence]
VIP Charter: Guests can charter the helicopter and explore this paradise to their hearts desires. The hourly rate is $ 1490 and calculated in minutes, on actual flying time only.
Four guests can be comfortably accommodated and in flight refreshments are also available. Landings & ground time is complimentary if reasonable and if other flying obligations allow.
Please Take Note:
- Tours are priced per person but based on four guests per flight.
- Should your party be less than four, we will endeavor to find other guests to make up a full helicopter/ flight [however, this is not always possible]. Alternatively one can request a private flight by paying for the empty seat(s).
**Children are welcome but unfortunately need to pay full seat price. Infants less than 2 years old, on a parents’ lap, are not charged.
Please allow at least 20 minutes prior to the booked tour departure time and 15 minutes thereafter, for briefings and other non-flight activities.
*72 hours prior to day of booking – Full refund, less admin fee of $ 20.
* 24 hours prior to day of booking – 10 % of total booking value, less admin fee of $ 20.
* Less than 24 hours – i.e. on the day of flight – 50 % of total booking value, less admin fee of $ 20.
* Less than 2 hours or No Show – No Refund… 100% of tour value.
*Weather related cancellations will be rescheduled, or fully refunded [less admin fee - $20] should you leave the island prior to improved weather.